Sunday, September 23, 2012

Drew - 11 months

Drew is 11 months old!!!!  I can't believe his 1st birthday is almost here!  He is all over the place now crawling, pulling up, climbing, and walking around furniture.  He shows no interest in standing on his own or walking on his own.  He is still a good eater....he'll eat most anything you put in front of him, especially if he can feed himself.  His sleeping still has room for improvement.  He slept until 7 or 7:30 a few days in a row and I got excited, but now we are back to 6:30 (or earlier) most days.  He also fights pretty much every single nap.  He now has 8 teeth (4 on top and 4 on bottom).  He can say "hi" and "dada".  He loves his mommy and really likes to hang all over me all day long!  Drew loves playing with balls, bathtime, playing in the sand, and pushing cars around.
We love swinging and being outside!!!!


 I love digging in the corn....
 until Taylor tries to make me a construction worker by putting a bucket on my head!
Here is a short video:


No comments: