Saturday, September 28, 2013

Fall Fun and Fort 4 Fitness

We've been enjoying the cooler temperatures (especially in the mornings) and the occasional rain!

Drew had a phase where he did this many, many times a day (he never actually went though)!
His FAVORITE thing....making coffee!!!
Last weekend we went to the Johnny Appleseed Festival.  The kids liked playing the games and if you ask Ben, he won them all!

We've been making apple chips with all the apples we picked!
This weekend Taylor and I ran in the Fort 4 Fitness races!  Taylor ran the 1.2 mile kids run and LOVED it!!!  She found a girl from her class and we ran with her the whole time and the girls never once stopped to walk!

On Saturday morning I ran my 2nd half marathon with my neighbor friends!

I had the best cheering squad!  They went around the course and saw me 3-4 times!
 

No comments: